I’ve decided to purge my stash of props and it’s not going to be easy. I know that there are lots of thrift store purchases that should have remained at the store, but they were so cute. I also know that as soon as I give them up I will think of a use for them. It happens every time. Once I get this out of the way I can get to the fun stuff like using the baking supplies that are spilling out of the cupboards. Wish me luck!
Now let’s see what you have in store for Celebrate Your Story #75!
Features from Last Week’s Party
How about a One Pot Chicken Rice Dinner 20 minute meal with only 5 steps. Jas has you covered.
For me, the Kentucky Derby often gets lost in the shuffle between Easter and Mother’s Day. Marilyn gave us 15 Kentucky Derby Favorites to get the party started.
Lori at Dining Delight pulled out all the stops with her amazing Easter Buffet Dedcor. It’s full of whimsy and fun!
Mary who blogs at The Boondocks shared a repurposed wooden box that her daughter put together for her friend’s birthday.
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
Sarah over at Sadie Seasongoods is thinking outside the creativity box again. Wait until you see her Bucket Scones Gardening Tool Holder.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.