Hello Party Peeps! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and I’m so happy that you’re here for this week’s link party. Party goer’s last week gave us lots of winter decorating tips, Super Bowl party ideas and even more cute and tasty Valentine’s crafts and recipes. There’s always something for everyone at Celebrate Your Story so let’s get started.
Features From Last Week’s Link Party
French Toast is always a treat but Jenny kicked it up a notch or two with her Orange French Toast Recipe.
Pattie from Olla Podrida shared a belly warming Ham and Potato Chowder that looks absolutely delicious.
Valerie over at Candlelight Supper has a knack for designing beautiful tables and her Valentines Memories Tablescape is quite impressive.
Check out this custom made pillow case from Make Lemonade Shop that Katrin from Kreativ K shared with us.
Most Clicked Link
Kathryn who blogs at The Dedicated House had lots of us drooling over this gorgeous staircase.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.