Celebrate Your Story Link Party #56 is off to a snowy start around here. Yesterday was our first big snowfall, 8.5 inches and it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. I’m kinda-sorta-maybe loving the look outside. Outside being the key word. Even if you’re accustomed to snowy winters, that first drive on snow covered icy roads can be a bit daunting. When we’re expecting more than four inches of snow that’s our signal to stock up. With both holiday and storm shopping, the grocery store was jam packed! Not only were shoppers buying staples but I noticed quite a few adult beverages in shopping carts. Hey, whatever works!
When it comes to choosing a link party, there are many for you to pick from. We are very happy that you are spending part of your busy holiday season here with us and look forward to you joining us each week. Thanks again for stopping by and here are the features from last week’s party.
Features From Last Week’s Party
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.