If you’re here at Celebrate Your Story Link Party #53, Chloe and I are saying thanks and sending you a virtual hug. With Thanksgiving just three days away we know that you have lots to do. For that reason, I’m keeping it short and sweet. Have a Happy and Peaceful Thanksgiving!
Sandra’s Favorites from Last Week’s Party
Carol’s Pecan Rum Tart is a work of art.
Yes please and thank you Jenny for this Frozen Bananas Foster Cocktail.
Chloe’s Favorites from Last Week’s Party
Nancy from Etched In Colloquy shared a few amazing paint transformations.
Cynthia who blogs at Clockwork Interiors repurposed a China Cabinet into a storage unit for her bathroom. Wow, just wow!
Most Clicked On Link
If you haven’t already, take a look at Carol’s November Brunch Table. It’s very pretty.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.