Happy Monday friends and I hope all is well with you. Today I was anxious to get in the kitchen and do some more fall baking. Sadly, it didn’t turn out well. Naturally, this isn’t a first. Lots of sweet treat haven’t made the blog but were tolerable for consumption. This cake was absolutely wretched and it immediately went down the garbage disposal.
I have no idea what happened but it just wasn’t happening today. The cool thing about baking is that you can always do it again. And do it again I shall. Have a relaxing evening and thanks for joining Celebrate Your Story Link Party again, we love having you here!
Sandra’s Favorites from Last Week’s Party
Debra, your favorite chili recipe is what I call stick to your ribs food!
Southern meets Italian with Pam’s delicious Ravioli.
Chloe’s Favorites from Last Week’s Party
Robin from Redo It Yourself Inspirations knocked it out of the park with her DIY Rustic Farmhouse Tray.
How about this great idea from Penney’s Treasures!
Most Clicked On Link
Colorful floral dinnerware, silk pumpkins in a dough bowl, and feathers in a copper mug, what’s not to love. Thanks Pam for sharing this beautiful table.
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
The code is: