Woo-hoo, Celebrate Your Story link party is 50! I’d like to think that we don’t look a day over 25 but of course I’m biased. Are you guys all set for Halloween tonight? I’m about as ready as I will get but I have a little housekeeping to do before the trick-or-treaters arrive.
I FOUGHT THE SQUIRRELS AND THE SQUIRRELS WON!
I am waving the white flag, no more real pumpkins outside for me. Have a fun and relaxing evening and thanks so much for partying with us again.
Sandra’s Favorites from Last Week’s Party
Jolina at the Unlikely Baker has made a treat that would be so dangerous to have in my house!
Jay found a really good way to get adults to eat their veggies!
Chloe’s Favorites from Last Week’s Party
Diane and Dean shared the cutest little no carve pumpkins. The handwriting on these is amazing!
Claire who blogs at Pillar Box Blue is super creative with her map crafts and I have a couple people in mind that would love these.
Most Clicked On Link
Each week Shannon from Belle Bleu Interiors graces us with the most beautiful tables and this one is no exception.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.