Celebrate Your Story ~102
It’s time to share your posts new and old at Celebrate Your Story Link Party! If you’re not here to share we hope you find inspiration here for everyday living and for the holidays. Here are just a few of the links that inspired us last week.
Features from Last Week’s Link Party
Andrea from The Blended Blog gave me a great idea for our Thanksgiving dinner. Her Sweet Potato Crisp Casserole is going to be so good!
Bellenza is a wealth of inspiration for any occasion. Their Sweet 16 Popstar Theme Party is glamorous and filled with lots of eye candy. If you’re looking for glam and bling this is your party!
Alycia who blogs at Table Twenty-One styled a beautiful Thanksgiving Table in Gold & White. She also posted one of the many segments she’s done on her local TV station showing the difference between a casual and formal Thanksgiving Tablescape.
The dynamic duo over at Lolly Jane shared a quick and easy tutorial showing us how to make a Pumpkin Embroidery Hoop Wreath.
Most Clicked Link
Carol from The Red Painted Cottage gave us 15 reasons to embrace aging in her post, “Age is All in the Attitude”. I agree with each one Carol and I also gave up heels years ago.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site