It’s time for your Monday Night Link Party, Celebrate Your Story. I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for a fun and productive week. Once again please accept my apologies for not being able to visit with you last week. I’m still in Dallas with my daughter who is recovering from a major surgery. She has a long road ahead of her and I’m happy that I’m able to be here with her for the first part of her recuperation. It is hotter than a biscuit here in North Texas and I boy am I thankful for air-conditioning!
Without further ado here are the picks from last week’s link party.
Features from Last Week’s Link Party
Danielle from A Sprinkle of Joy shared these Caprese Bites and they are right up my alley!
If you’re looking for a sweet treat to beat the heat head over to Comfort Springs Station and check out Carole’s Strawberry Yogurt Pops and Mango Pops.
Cecilia who blogs at My Thrift Store Addiction styled a beautiful romantic picnic Tablescape. Check out her thrifty tips for styling this lovely table.
If you think your hula hoop days are behind you think again. The ladies at Lolly Jane shared a fun craft using one and it’s very unique.
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
Sheila over at My Kentucky Living took part in a series called, “What Makes Me Happy”. Follow the link on her blog to find out what fills her with joy.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Join in the fun at Celebrate Your Story by linking up at either link below: