Welcome to Celebrate Your Story! Do you have those ribs, burgers, and brats ready for the grill tomorrow? We plan to chill and keep things very low key. This is the time of year when I start thinking about how quickly the year is going by and that’s a huge waste of time. It’s my intention to ditch that line of thinking and enjoy all the nows from now on. Whatever your plans are I wish you a fun and safe holiday. Thanks for taking the time to visit!
Features from Last Week’s Celebrate Your Story
Strawberry Swirl Cocktail? Yes, please! Thank you Beverly for this beautiful drink, cheers!
Carole who blogs at From My Carolina Home styled a gorgeous table for Dinner on the Veranda. Not only is her table beautiful it has a peaceful vibe.
Oh, my goodness, Claire shared her DIY Feather Lampshade. I would love to have just an ounce of her creativity.
I love to see the color orange used outside of fall decorations and Barbara from Fair Meadow Place did not disappoint with her Set Table Crushing on Orange.
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
Debra who blogs at Shoppe No. 5 shared How to Display a Shell from your Beach Vacation. I keep mine in a bin with beach décor and bring it out maybe once a year. Thanks for the tips Deb!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.