Hello, party friends and thanks for joining Celebrate Your Story this week. I hope all of you lovely moms had a wonderful Mother’s Day. We are getting very close to the unofficial start of the summer and grilling season with Memorial Day coming up. Pretty soon the kids will be out of school, there’ll be lots of graduation parties and we’ll be celebrating Dads. Fun, fun, and more fun so let’s what you’ve been up to!
Features from Last Week’s Party
After the feast, we had yesterday this is the last thing I need, but I’d sure like to have it. Lindsay shared this too good to be true Vanilla Bean Blondie Milkshake.
I love finding justification for my hoarding tendencies! Eileen showed us how to make Customized Storage Bins from cardboard boxes. Now if only I can find my drawer pulls.
When it comes to floral arrangements I need all the help I can get. Thank you, Janet, for this Spring Floral Arrangement Tutorial.
Katrin participated in the May Flowers Home & Garden Tour and graciously showed us around her beautiful home inside and out. Isn’t this bunny just the cutest!
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
Ash found a way to throw some serious shade; in a good way of course. Check out the details over at Just Measuring Up.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.