Celebrate Your Story Link Party is up and running!
Welcome, welcome, welcome to Celebrate Your Story. Just when I was ready to cozy up to fall, Mother Nature surprised us with record-breaking heat. I’m not complaining, just making an observation. Hopefully, your wonderful creations will be all the impetus I need to crank out some fall décor. Have a glorious week and thank you for being here!
Features from Last Week’s Celebrate Your Story
We love spinach artichoke dip but I’ve never made Spinach and Artichoke Dip Party Squares. Oh, this is going to fun and very tasty, thank you, Tracey.
Thank you Ludna! Over at A Crafty Homemaker Ludna shared a great post on Cooking the Perfect Rice. Cooking a perfect pot of regular rice is not on my list of culinary skills. I’m excited to try this. Now, can you help me out with potato salad?
Patti over at Olla Podrida is getting ready for fall and I’m also swooning over the plaid plates on her tablescape. Pier 1 here I come!
Tis the season for pumpkins and these velvet beauties were shared by Barbara from Fair Meadow Place.
The Most Clicked on from Last Week’s Link Party
Kim over at Cozi Nest set a beautiful Vintage Fall Table with Thrift Store Finds. I think it’s time for me to go thrifting again!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.