Here we are at Celebrate Your Story Link Party 72 and we’re happy that you have joined us. Other than finding lots of inspiration for recipes, crafts and DIY’s a link party is a great way to meet new friends. Isn’t it amazing to connect with people from all over the planet? A virtual friend is still a friend and you can never have too many. So to all of my friends, have a happy and productive week!
Features from Last Week’s Link Party
These Spring Chicken Cookies from Culinary Envy are the cutest Easter cookies ever and you can’t help but smile when you look at them. Who knew cookies could have a personality?
As much as I enjoy cooking and baking there are times when I want to push the easy button. Jenny from Penny Pincher Jenny just handed it to me with her Easy Quesadilla Dip.
If you love bunnies dressed in pink bows and ribbons you’ll love this beautiful Rabbit Patch Tablescape shared by Nancy from Etched in Colloquy.
Beverly who blogs at Across The Boulevard repurposed a wine bottle and filled it with Easter egg floral branches. I knew I was saving those bottles for a reason!
The Most Clicked On Link From Last Week
Kathryn from Dedicated House is in the midst of getting everything in order in her new home, but still found the time to share a Little Spring with us. Love the pink canvas!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.