So happy that you are here at Celebrate Your Story Monday Link Party! Here in Mid-Michigan, we’re still trying to figure out what season it is. Once again Mother Nature is playing tricks on us. All local schools were closed twice last week. Then we were hit with lots of rain and heavy fog. Saturday the high reached 47. So much unpredictable weather! One thing that was very predictable last week was the abundance of inspiration that was shared at our link party and we know this week will be the same!
Features from Last Week’s Link Party
Pattie from Olla Podrida is making it hard to stick to my healthy eating plan with her Best Ever Pecan Pie Bars.
Maybe if I have more of Jan’s Sweet Potato Fries I can have a few more sweet treats.
Lori over at Dining Delight styled a gorgeous Snow Dreams Display.
Bird from Bird’s Party Magazine let us know that Christmas isn’t the only theme for a winter party.
Most Clicked Link
Pam from Everyday Living provided us with lots of eye candy with her Valentines Brunch for the Ladies
Before we get to this week’s party I want to tell you the Romantic Tablescape for Two Blog Hop organized by Chloe Crabtree of Celebrate and Decorate. It starts today and I will share my table this Thursday the 26th so please check back and please visit the other participants as well.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.