It’s sharing and caring time at Celebrate Your Story Link Party!
Chloe and I hope that this Monday is the beginning of a fun and productive week for you. Hopefully, the summer temps haven’t stifled your creativity and that you’re taking it easy as much as possible. I’d like to thank you again for all your well wishes for my daughter’s recovery. Things are progressing nicely and I’ll be back home this Wednesday. Needless to say, I have some major catching up to do and I’m anxious to see what you’ve been up to. On that note, it’s time to party!
Features from Last Week’s Celebrate Your Story
Dessert is probably the last thing I need right now but this Lemon Yogurt Cake from All that’s Jas is very tempting!
Dara from Not In Jersey convinced me that I haven’t had my fill of grilled veggies this year. Check out her Easiest Grilled Vegetable Recipe.
Pattie who blogs at Olla Podrida used this Tommy Bahama fabric as the inspiration for this colorful A Day at the Beach Tablescape.
Sheila from Kentucky Living says she’s overdue with going to the beach this year. To tide her over she created a lovely Beaching Tablescape.
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
Head on over to See Lindsay where she show’s us how to Create Table Numbers Using Cricut Explore. Looks like it’s time to blow the dust off my Cricut and get busy!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Here is where you can share your links: