Hello, party peeps and welcome to the 71st edition of Celebrate Your Story link party! Can you believe Easter is less than three weeks away? I haven’t even thought about a menu yet, have you? Last week’s party was ripe with great ideas for food, crafts, and décor. No doubt this week will be the same. So happy you could join us.
Features from Last Week’s Link Up
I love love, love to share edible items on my tablescapes. The Little Yellow Cornerstore shared a beautiful table and plus a Mirror Cake.
Planning a party for tweens can be quite a challenge. Melanie who blogs at Bellenza styled a gorgeous Easter Birthday Tween Party. It’s colorful and very pretty.
Functional, practical and done right cute. Jenna from The Painted Apron also put together an edible tablescape.
Carole shared Accessories for Spring Decorating and these tips are fantastic!
The Most Clicked On Link From Last Week
How about this Spring Bunny Tablescape to put a smile on your face! Thank you Sheila!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.