Hello Party Peeps and welcome to Celebrate Your Story Link Party! Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day are you ready, do you have something special planned for the one or ones you love? Do you have something special planned for you? Remember to show yourself a little extra love not only on Valentine’s Day but every day of the year. I’m anxious to see what you’ve been up to so let’s get started!
Features from Last Week’s Link Party
This Delicious Crème Brulee´ from Janet at Rosemary & Thyme ranks right up there as one of the most decadent.
Carole over at From My Carolina Home gave me yet another reason to blow the dust off my Crock-pot with her Savory Slow Cooker Pot Roast.
Sarah who blogs at Sadie Season Goods has a style all her own and these Grain Sack Sachets are perfect.
Claire from Pillar Box Blue will have you re-thinking your decision to toss out your old jeans. Check out her Denim DIY Ottomon.
Most Clicked Link from Last Week
Penney who blogs at Penny’s Treasure set the most beautiful and romantic Valentine’s Tablescape that left us all swooning.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.