Do you ever feel like you’re cramming for finals during a holiday week? My kitchen is a cloud of powdered sugar and to say that I have dishpan hands is an understatement. A couple of posts ago I shared some Ideas for an Easter Dessert Table. So far it looks like only one of those is going to survive. Sometimes my ideas change like Michigan weather!
With 9872 things on my to-do list his week my goal is to relax and chill as much as possible on Saturday so I can be ready for the big Easter dinner with Charisse and her family on Sunday. Tomorrow be on the lookout for a super cute drip cake that left my house almost as quickly as it came in. Also coming up this week is a cheery Easter Tablescape, a Garden Theme Easter Dessert Table and a quick savory side dish perfect for when you don’t want to spend too much time on dinner. Now that I see all of this in print I realize it’s time to get this party started and get back to my laboratory. Before I go I’d like to know what your plans are for Easter. Are you hosting dinner, traveling this weekend and what’s on the menu? Inquiring minds would like to know!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Celebrate Your Story. Your posts are inspiring and we love having you with us. Here’s to a fun and productive week!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.