It’s so nice to have you here again; Celebrate Your Story #55 wouldn’t be the same without you. How are your holiday plans shaping up? Our tree is finally up and most of the interior decorating is done. I also managed to make a few batches of cookie dough and it’s waiting patiently for me in the fridge. Now, shopping for gifts is an entirely different matter, I’m moving slower than molasses in January! No worries, though I will plow through most of it this week.
Before we get to this week’s party, please check out the fabulous tablescapes from our Holiday Tablescape Blog Hop. You can find the links at this post. Rustic & Glam Holiday Tablescape.
Thanks again for stopping by!
Features from Last Week’s Party
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.